- Harlene is a very friendly and personable Administrative Assistant who is seeking a long-term clerical position. She was hired in at one of our clients where she has been working the past 5 years. Some of her highlights include
- Great Customer Service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Purchasing and Accounts Receivable Experience
- Professional and Reliable
- Available for 1st shift
- Seeking $13-$14/hr
- Harlene would be a great addition to any Administrative team and is available to start working right away. Please let us know if you are interested in meeting with her!
Meet Your Recruiter:
With joining the Advance team in 2016, Stephanie has found that her greatest accomplishment is matching employees with companies that are mutually beneficial. Helping employees find their perfect position is a challenge that she takes pride in doing. With Stephanie’s Customer Service background, she thrives in helping others in any way she can to ensure that every interaction with The Advance Group is a positive one!